Steve Karcher is a Special Type of Lawyer
At the Karcher Law Firm, we believe that an interdisciplinary team approach to the practice of law is the best way to deliver cost-effective, high quality services to our clients. Using this approach we tailor our resources to meet each client's individual circumstances, using the skills and talents of both our attorneys and our staff, always seeking to utilize the lowest cost provider.
Our team's philosophy and approach allows us to provide to you—our treasured client—the advantage of timely advice which takes into account specialized skills of attorneys and staff. Overall, we are aggressive, results-oriented, but thoughtful and collaborative. We work hard, every day, to provide innovative and cost-effective legal solutions to our clients' concerns.
Our firm's practice, out of Bakersfield, CA covers Kern, San Luis Obispo, Tulare, Mono, Inyo, Fresno and Los Angeles Counties, and includes personal injury accidents, criminal defense, and insurance defense. We also offer a wide range of business solutions for family and small businesses, corporations and limited liability companies, including business formation, buying and selling businesses, litigation and collections, and negotiating commercial and residential real estate contracts and leases.
Call Us For A Free Personal Injury Consultation
We are now accepting new clients and appreciate the opportunity to discuss how we might be of service to you. Please call us at 661.326.1959.
- The Karcher Law Firm has accepted appointment by a Federal Magistrate Judge to represent a claimant in a Federal Civil Rights Action.
- The Firm has expanded into Lemon Law, in a big way, and has linked up with experts in the field.
- The Firm has identified a Class Action matter involving Greyhound Bus lines. Bought a Greyhound ticket on-line? Give us a call!
- The Firm has intensified efforts in the Creditor Rights and Collections fields.
- The Firm now offers criminal defense services, including white collar, embezzlement, misdemeanors, juvenile, and DUI cases.